Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Barking Dog.

THIS is my so called life. I don't even remeber that last time I blogged. Sad, huh? This is what 2 kids has done to me. The sad thing is this doesn't happen to everyone, some people can handle it. I just can't find my balance. I know I eventually will, but I am so close to being burnt out on being a mom. But, alas, I realize, I'm in this not only for the long haul, but I'm at the begining of this haul. So a lot has gone on with the girls since I last blogged, but I'm sure I will revisit those wonderful moments at some point whenever they return to my brain. For now, I will share the most recent of "funniness" that has occured in our household. 3:30 a.m. I am dead to the world. Kyle, the same. I hear my dog, Helix, shoot up out of the bed as though something was wrong. I, on the other hand, was too tired to care. So, he barks. And bark again. So, Kyle, naturally, sits up and tells him to shut up. He barks again. In unison almost, we both yell "SHUT UP HELIX!". Then, I wake up a bit more, and realize...He has to be barking at SOMETHING. So I make Kyle get up. He opens our bedroom door, and there sits Morgan, crying because she has to go "pee-pee". Ok, so go pee pee. Ok, thats done. Then she starts screaming that she had a bad dream. There were monsters. Ok ok..lets go back to bed. "see? No monsters! Promise!" Then she want's to read a book. You know, I'm exahasted and can't even fight this battle. So Kyle come in tells her "no" and she takes it a God's word. Grrrrr.

No comments: